Sunday, November 25, 2012

J&J

The harmony between Jonathan and Jasmin continues (the two J's of my life). As she becomes more active she becomes clearly and adoringly interested in him. Following him with her eyes as he runs around the living room. He also remains interested in her and even plays with her, looking forward to her reactions. I picked him up from kindergarten this week, and Jasmin was with me in a carrier. She looked down on him and laughed as he made funny noises (hopelessly trying to roar like a lion).she continued laughing as long as she could look down on him, the effect was lost the moment I sat down on a bench and the height relation changed. Jonathan  spend the entire walk home trying to get Jasmin to laugh, as he was very successful. At home too, he sings and played for her and even on a drive home when she was upset, he helped me sing lullabies…out of tune, but with very good intentions…



Siblings at play